Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Senior Ball

Saturday was Ty's Senior Ball....
Him and Taneasha looked so stinkin' cute
and it was a great night!
I didn't have my camera so I stole mom's pictures off facebook!








I have finally been able to spend some quality time with the boys lately and it has been awesome!
I remember one day a few months ago me, Zack, and Ty were going to try and go to a movie and a few hours before we were going to go I got called into work. I just started bawling and realized how much I missed my brothers. The past year has been strange, and for a while things were just awkward between my whole family. But there is finally light at the end of the tunnel, and I am so happy that the boys come over and hang out or go up north with me. I miss them all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment