Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Few Things...

I have been so terrible lately to blog.
I just feel like there isn't much to say lately!
I seriously want to try and step it up because I absolutely love looking back and reading old blog posts and remembering how life used to be.

A few things we've been up to lately:


Kenz is playing city league basketball with some of his very best friends,
Russ, Teejay, Nolan, Chode, and Biggie. 
Over the years it seems like we see some of our friends less and less
so it is really nice to be able to see them at least once a week for basketball. 
I just love going and watching Kenzie play.
Watching all the wives there supporting their hubby's and the little kids running around all over just takes me back to my childhood and spending countless hours in gyms and at softball fields watching my dad play. It is fun that Kenzie is the same way and always dragging me out to games ;)



Sunday Dinners:
We are making it a priority lately to have Sunday dinner.
Lately it has been us and Jordy every Sunday night
It is such a nice way to end the weekend and get ready for another long work week by spending a few hours with the people we love. Aren't these two the cutest thing you've ever seen? With their steaks and potatoes! Lol the other day I stopped and was like, "Oh my gosh, you two look so much alike!" Haha they get it all the time, but some days they really do look like brothers. We love Jordan!


Other than that,
we've just been working our lives away. Seriously, Kenz is working 80 hours a week. 80! I am exhausted after doing 40. I don't know the heck he does it, but I sure do appreciate it. He works so hard to take care of me and every single date night, bill paid, surprise, or just handing me a 20 dollar bill means so much. When we first got married, we struggled. There were times that we were seriously broke. We never knew when Kenzie was going to get laid off and we were just so stressed about money all the time. Looking back, Kenzie always says we had to go through that so we would appreciate what we would have later on in life. And boy is he right. I never have to go to work without money in my wallet or gas in my car and I am so thankful for all he does to make that happen. I just can't even explain how happy I am to have someone that cares so much about my well being! He is just a sweetheart. 




 So anyway,
that's life lately.
 I am seriously going to make a big effort to be a better blogger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment