Friday, March 23, 2012

May the Odds Be EVER in your Favor!

Last night we did the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games. It was so much fun!! Me and Ty waited for the tickets (you will notice in the first few pictures that we got a little bored in the car.) while the rest of the fam was out in Tooele watching Mav open his mission call. PS, he's going to Puerto Rico! By the time they got home, and my cute cousin Kenzie made it over, they were seating for the movie so we got to go in and visit in our seats for about an hour before the movie started. 




Please don't use this picture to blackmail me. 

 LOVE HER!



 SOMEDAY we are going to arrange a forced marriage with these two and they are going to be thankful for all the pictures we have of them together as kids! Haha, I love them. 

So, as you can see, we had a great time together and the movie was awesome! My hubster had to work so he couldn't go. I really wish he could have come because we ended up being seated RIGHT in front of my dreaded, high school ex and I was having PTSD from bad high school memories! But I made it through, and luckily, Taylon and Ash want to see it so we are gonna double tomorrow night and Kenz will be able to experience the games! 

I am thankful to my momma and Ken for getting us all tickets and I am just so happy to have my family to go do these crazy fun things with. It is so nice that we are all so close together and can meet up for dinner or movies once or twice a week. I love the crap out of these people!! 

Now we get to start another fun weekend. Everyone get out and enjoy this nice weather! I can't stay inside any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment