Friday, July 29, 2011

MOVING DAY

I got some pictures I haven't blogged yet!
Two weeks ago,
we had our Ephraim Coed Tournament.
It was fun and we played well,
but we didn't win it :(



My catching skills

My momma got a few action shots!




MOVING DAY
Ugh I hate moving.
It is such a pain in the butt.
We have been putting it off all week,
but finally on Wednesday night we just
buckled down and got everything moved over.
We owe Richard and Chels dinner
cuz they helped us out so much!
Kenzie and Rich are so strong!
They would just throw the heavy stuff
around like it was nothing!
My mom was shocked when Richard just picked up the
couch by himself and started moving it!
Now we are living in God's country again,
and I am so happy to be back in Moroni.
We just sit on our back patio and watch
Hemi run around 100000000 miles an hour!
I think this is just such an awesome little community
and I feel more welcome here than I ever did in Nephi.
It is nice to have so many good friends
and to have people to visit with everywhere we go.








We love our new place,
and especially our new 1/2 acre yard!
Kenz is like obsessed with the watering of the lawn.
And Hemi just loves running as fast as she can all over.
And I just like sitting in my chair and watching
the sun set and my cute little family playin in the yard.

We are SO happy to be moving
on to this exciting part of our lives.
And now, we start the remodel .....................

No comments:

Post a Comment