Monday, July 18, 2011

Good Stuff

Can you believe we are more than
halfway through July?
This year is just flying by!
One of my favorite weekends has come and gone...
Ute Stampede / Lamb Days.

I started my weekend by going to the
new Harry Potter movie with my mama on Friday after work.
I pretty much had to bribe her to go with me
cuz NO ONE wanted to go see it with me!
But I am a dork
and I love Harry Potter.
And I thought it was awesome!


After the movie,
me and Case went to Lamb Days
to watch the boys play softball.
The tournament was on
Friday night and Saturday morning.
But I had to work at the AC
for a few hours on Saturday,
So I only got to watch Friday.
Kenzie's team ended up taking 3rd.
And they had a few extra shirts so I got one...
Bonus!

On Saturday night,
we went to the Stampede with
Joe and Brittany.
It was fun!
Britt was the first Sanpete girl
I met when I graduated
and started spending ALL my time in Moroni.
We got in the same apartment at Snow
and we had some good times!
But we had to grow up and get busy
and we kinda went our separate ways for a couple years.
So I am very happy that she is now engaged to
one of our best friends
and our new house is just up the block from her and Joe!
We have some good times ahead!



On Sunday
we had a chill day at the house
and went and played some tennis
in the evening...
I won 2 out of the 3 games
(Thank you very much :))


Poor girl had to stay in her kennel for a while....

Lol this picture just proves that tennis
really can be a workout!

Last week Kenz got the opportunity to start doing
four tens at work.... Graveyards!
It sounds miserable,
but it is actually pretty nice because now he is
home every day, evening, and weekend.
He just works from 11pm-9am
Sunday thru Wednesday nights.
Of course now that his schedule is so open
he already went and got another job
at Lighthouse Academy!
I told him to just enjoy some free time for a while,
but he saw the chance to double his paycheck
and couldn't resist!
I guess I won't complain....
I can't say I mind extra spending money!
I have to say,
it is hard to get out of bed right after he
comes home from work and crawls under the covers
and gets the bed all cozy at 7am!
I had to take this picture of him this morning...
There is something about a sleeping man
that is just irresistible!

Here's me....
Ready for another glorious week of work!


* On the bright side.... It is the hometown dates on
the Bachelorette tonight!

1 comment: