Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rough Day

So yesterday I woke up

and I was gung ho ready for the day.

When I woke up my eye was bothering me,

but I was so chipper when I woke up I didn't even care!

I was a half hour early to work

and I was seriously feeling on top of the world!

Well it didn't take long for things to go south.

As the morning went on, my eye got much much worse.

It started killing and it was bright red.

It got to the point where I couldn't even keep my eye open.

And the light was my worst enemy.

When I went in the bathroom to look and it

I noticed a grayish white spot on the brown part of my eye.

I also noticed that my pupil was much smaller than the other.

When some of my co-workers came and saw it

they suggested that I go to the eye doctor.

Me and Kenzie never go to the doctor for anything.

We are finally getting our health insurance this month,

but all the paperwork isn't done yet.

So I really didn't want to go drop a bunch of money

on the eye doctor.

But by noon I knew I needed to go.

So I called and told them it was an emergency

and they squeezed me in.

It turns out I have a corneal ulcer on my right eye.

I couldn't get a good picture but below

is exactly what my eye looks like.

I was in major pain all day!

My hubby is in Grantsville working on his grandpa's farm


He was suppose to be home yesterday, but ended up having


to stay up there an extra day.



To top the day off, mother nature's monthly


gift came in to visit me.


We had people coming over to our house for Xyng,


and I was feeling like crap.


I couldn't see, my eye was killing me,


I missed my hubby, I was cramping up, and I was exhausted


from taking a Benadryl that morning


(thinking my eye was just allergies.)


I seriously thought I was going to die.


Our meeting for Xyng went awesome,


and I survived.


I crashed when I finally made it to bed last night.


And I am feeling lots better today.


But man,


I just couldn't believe how such a nice morning


turned into the


worst day ever!


*******


I will stop complaining now, but I just had to


whine a little bit about how awful it was!!!


I am SO ready for the weekend


and some good camping time!

No comments:

Post a Comment