Friday, April 8, 2011

Meat, Whole Wheat, and Boiled Eggs

So, me and some of my friends are starting this recipe

exchange on our blogs.

I gotta tell ya,

this is NOT a good week for food.

Me and Kenzie spent $100 each on this

7 day diet that is suppose to make

you SHED weight.

We are on our 4th day.

Kenzie has lost 7 lbs and I have lost 3.

It has been ROUGH,

but hopefully it will pay off.

***

So as I was blog stalking yesterday,

I found the most amazing recipe ever.

Only problem is, we can't eat it.

But I thought I'd share it,

so at least someone can enjoy the

deliciousness of this until we can have a turn.

Nutter Butter Balls

Cupcake diva Bakerella shares her

recipe for no-cook nuggets of

peanut butter goodness that you'll have as much fun making

as the kids will have eating!

1 package Nutter Butter cookies

1 (8-oz) package cream cheese (softened to room temperature)

Chocolate candy coating (or chocolate chips)


***

Finely crush all but about 5 cookies

(including the cream center)

in a food processor.

Add cream cheese.

Use the back of a large spoon to help combine the two together.

Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.

Melt candy coating as directed on the package.

Using a spoon, dip balls into candy coating,

tap off extra and slide onto wax paper

covered cookie sheet to dry.


Refrigerate and enjoy!


* You can also make them with oreos and put

sprinkles on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment