Monday, April 4, 2011

An Easy Going Weekend :]

We had such a fun weekend! We didn't really go anywhere or have anything planned,

but it ended up being the best weekend

we've had in a while!!


On Friday night:

*I went and watched the Badgerette Review

with some friends.

*Then we went bowling with our

friends Nolan and Kenzie

*Then went to our house and watched

movies and ate pizza.

*SUPER FUN


On Saturday:

* We woke up and cleaned our house

and vehicles.

* Went to Wal Mart and bought a new movie :]

(Our favorite thing to do)
* I went tanning.

* Joe came over for the rest of the day...

* We went to the AC

and played some basketball.

* The three of us went and ate at Los Amigos.

* We made cookies.

* We went home and watched Faster

(which was awesome)

* We went to the gym and worked out.

* Came home and watched ANOTHER movie lol


On Sunday:

* Mack had to work until 3, so I busted out

my scrapbook stuff and got lots of pages done :]

* Joe came over again and the boys went to

the gym while I made us dinner

(Chicken and rice... YUMMMY)

* We ate dinner and watched ANOTHER new

movie while I scrapbooked and they played with Hemi.



I found Quincy and Hemi like this on Saturday afternoon.


PRECIOUS :]


On Sunday night, I cut my toe.

We didn't have any bandaids,

so Kenz went to Maverick and bought

some to put on my toe.. So cute.

He is the best.


****

So, the moral of the story is this:

A) It was so nice to spend a weekend at home together, making our own fun.

B) It is so nice living in Ephraim

where there is so much for a

young married couple to do.

C) We have some awesome friends

that make our life so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment