Thursday, July 16, 2009

LoVe aT FirST siGhT ♥

Here are some pictures from when Mackenzie
and I first started dating. You can see that we have
always been able to have a lot of fun together.
I know it will always be that way.
Mack's hilarious personality is what made me
start falling in love with him, but when I started
getting to know the amazing person he was..
I was doomed!!



Our deep passion for Mt. Dew was one of the things that
brought Kenzie and I together!



Halloween 2008




One of our favorite things to do is to go on
long 4 wheeler rides. On one of our long
rides, he made me pose by this fence post.


.....



This was the night before I moved to college.
Me, Kenz, Mom and Dad went up Nephi Canyon
and had a fire. It was a really fun night.





Our first 4th of July together.. 2008

Our first trip to Vegas!! Thanksgiving 2008

This was one of the first times Mackenzie
got me flowers. I came outside to find him,
a 24 pack of Mt. Dew, and dozen roses!
What a sweetheart!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey ash! Your blog is super cute! I am excited for you and your upcoming wedding! Being married is the best! :) We have a blog too.. it is jamesandjerricacook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ash! You guys look so happy!! I wish you the best! And I love this song by David Cook you have on your playlist!!! In fact I think when he sang this was on American Idol that was when I fell in love with him!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! Yes Sara, I must agree. His voice is divine!! That was my favorite year of idol!

    ReplyDelete