Thursday, July 16, 2009

FrOm ThEn tO NoW... EnGaGeD.

Christmas Eve 2008
All week me and Mack had been fighting
about where we would be on Christmas Eve.
He wanted us to be with his family and of
I wanted us to be with mine.
We wanted to be together on Christmas Eve,
but we could NOT come to a compromise.
Finally, in frustration, I told him I guess we
weren't going to be together on Christmas Eve because
my family has major Christmas Eve traditions.
So that was that.
Well, of course, Mack wouldn't have that, so that night he
surprised me at my house. He said he wanted to go for a little
ride because he had one last present for me.
SWEET! I got right in the car.
We started heading through the canyon! (toward Moroni)
I started telling him it was not funny and
that he better take me home right now.
He was giggling the whole time telling me he kidnapped me
and I was going to be with his family tonight.
He took a turn up a farmiliar road.
We went to the place where us and my parents had done a fire the night
before I moved to college. He told me to get out of the truck because
he was going to sit with me and look at the pretty
snow covered mountains on Christmas Eve.
How can a girl resist an offer like that??
It was a beautiful moment.
WELL, you can imagine my astonishment
when I looked at Kenzie
and saw him down on one knee!!
So, of course I said yes, and we raced back to
Nephi to share the news!
We will be getting married on August 7th.
Here are our engagement pictures.


























2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashli great blog page. Congrats on finding such a great guy. I really never got a chance to get to know everyone and I love having these blog pages. Stay this Happy always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dianna! What we do without the world wide web??? LOL

    ReplyDelete