Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July


4th of July
Well, Zack and Ty ditched us for the 4th
and went up to Grantsville with our cousins.
So Mom, Dad, Mack and I spent
the 4th here in town together.
We played in the volleyball tournament.
Got killed.
Mack and dad played in the dodgeball tournament.
Got killed.
Got some yard work done for the wedding.
Went golfing.
Went to watch fireworks..
.. which got cancelled.
Haha it sounds like kind of a bummer day,
but we actually ended up having
a really fun day spending time together.


Here's me teaching some blocking skills. I'm
amazing up on the net. (JUST KIDDING)
Lol I don't think dad is too into my advice!


Me and Dad warming up
LOL Kenzie's taking notes


Us after getting beat =(



My job when we go golfing is to take the
flag out of the hole and put it back when they're done.
Happy Gilmore :]



Me and Kenz




Dad






PS. I think we're gonna have to start forcing
mom to get in pictures or no one will believe she
was really here!












No comments:

Post a Comment