Friday, August 16, 2013

Riken Update

Riken is just growing like a little weed! Yesterday he turned 8 months old. I am amazed at this kid. He sits, crawls ALL OVER the place, and stands himself up holding on to something. He says DADA all the time and he just lights up when we walk in the room. When we try to leave him he gets the saddest fact in America. It is the cutest thing. He LOVES animals, especially monkeys and dogs and will giggle at them and try to grab them and play with them. He's still obsessed with Wreck it Ralph and if we can't get him to calm down we just pop it in and it does the trick in a matter of seconds. He loves pears, but will eat about any kind of baby food. He also loves to get in the bathtub and he loves electronics. Phones, remotes, just about anything he will come to you and try and get it. He is a really smart baby and his personality is just so so funny. I cannot even remember what life was like without him. He brings so much light into our family. I'm so behind on blogging that I just have so many pictures of him in the last few months, but I will try and get them in somewhere and here a few for now. Can you even believe how big he is??







1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Finally a blog post. I miss you guys SO much but I love you and I'm so happy that your little family is getting closer than ever down in the sunshine. I love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete