Sunday, March 17, 2013

Riken's Blessing

Last Sunday was Riken's baby blessing. It was such a wonderful day. My little brother Tyler was ordained an elder just two weeks before, so he gave Riken his blessing and it was such a beautiful blessing. He was so nervous, since he had never done it before, but you couldn't even tell. Riken started to fuss a little right before the blessing, but he was quiet and good during the whole blessing. I was so thankful to Ty for the amazing blessing he gave Riken. I will remember it forever. We had a luncheon after the blessing and we had so many friends and family members there. I have noticed that as a mom I have a tendency to over-do things! We had lots of decorations and food and I'm sure people think it's annoying, but I don't think it will stop. We had chocolate, white chocolate, and cheese fondue with all sorts of stuff to dip in it and it was really good! My great grandma showed up from Logan as a surprise and it was really neat to have her there. I am really thankful to everyone who came to share our special day with us and to everyone who helped us in any way. Riken looked so handsome, and it was a day I will never forget.































1 comment: