Saturday, March 2, 2013

2 Months

Yes, It has already been two months! Crazy right? At two months, Riken:

* Weighs 9 lbs 4 oz
* Eats 4 oz every 3-4 hours
* Wakes up only once or twice in the night
* Still loves to roll around. He can't roll from his back to belly yet, but he rolls from his belly to his back with little effort!
* Still wearing newborn size clothes and size 1 diapers. He is just a little runt!
* LOVES the animals on the mobile on his swing. I will look over at him and we will be grinning from ear to ear at them as they spin around :)
* He is a little obsessed with me. I am getting in trouble because he is a little mama's boy. If I am in the room he just stares and stares at me, and he always wants me to hold him. I love it, but I know it's not good.
* Sleeps in his crib :) 
* Still LOVES bath time
* Smiles like crazy.
* Has the cutest little baby fo-hawk in the world!






No comments:

Post a Comment