Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Maternity Pictures

A couple of months ago, I called Jammie Hansen to schedule an appointment to have Riken's pictures done when he gets here. I was just about to hang up with her when I decided to have her do some maternity pictures of us. I am really glad we did because it will be nice to have some good pictures of us to look back on. I was 32 weeks when we had them done, and my belly has grown a bit since they were taken, but here are some of my favorite ones. There were seriously 70 pictures on the disk, so I tried to narrow it down a bit! 

P.S. doesn't my hubby look amazing? He's a cutie, that's for sure.



3 comments:

  1. These look so great!! I love them! You two are seriously the cutest couple and Riken will be SOOO cute too!!! He'll be here soon! YAY!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't met me but my husband (Tyson Church) and I (Karissa) went to high school with your husband! Anyway occasionally I read your blog, and I came across this one! Beautiful pictures! Your baby is going to be adorable!!! Jammie is my sister in law and she does great! But you two look fantastic! :) Excited to see pictures of Riken when he makes his big appearance to the world!!

    ReplyDelete