Monday, August 30, 2010

Missin my Mackedy Mack n Cheese :(


The time has already come for work to slow down at Taurus.

So, unforunately, we've come to the point where we

just have to be grateful to have work.

So Kenzie has been sent to work on the job in Blanding
with my dad.

This is his second week being gone.

I miss him so much.

I am being such a baby, but I didn't realize how much I

enjoyed his company until now that he's gone!

As I was being a blog stalker today, I saw this little

survey thing on Jennie's blog,

and it reminded me of Mack so much

so I decided to do it.






How long have you been together?
Since the week after high school graduation
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 6 months
Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine, but that might change pretty soon :( Not that I don't love Dal and Mak
Do you have any children together?
Not yet!
What about pets?
Hemi :)
Did you go to the same school?
Nope.. I'm a proud wasp and he's a proud hawk!
Who is more sensitive?
Kenzie for sure.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Arby's..
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
California.. we're lame
Who has the craziest exes?
He would say me, I would say him lol
Who has the worst temper?
Me lol.. Kenzie says I'm not patient enough
to have kids yet.
Who does the cooking?
Usually Leah at Arby's LOL
No, JK we take turns
Who is the most sociable?
We're about the same...
Who is the neat freak?
Neither of us! We always say Why can't one
of us be a neat freak?? Cuz we have to force ourselves
to clean up!
Who is the most stubborn?
BOTH
Who hogs the bed?
Haha... Me.
Who wakes up earlier?
Kenzie... he wakes me up for work in the
mornings before he leaves, and sometimes he comes
in with a weapon to protect himself.
I am brutal in the mornings.
Who has the bigger family?
They're actually really close to the same size!
Do you get flowers often?
It used to be real often, but now it's usually just
when Kenzie gets in trouble.
How long did it take to get serious?
Not very long..
Who eats more?
Haha, you would think Kenzie, since he's a boy and all.
But we eat about the same portions.
Lol, it's not good.
Who does the laundry?
We usually just throw a load in as we need them!
Who’s better with the computer?
Me
Who drives when you are together?
Kenzie.. now that he has a nice clean driving record!
Who picks where you go to dinner?
We fight over who has to choose.
Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Lol neither.
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Lol that's a good question.
Who has more tattoos?
It's a tie.. Zero to zero.
Although, Kenz is plannin on getting his wedding
ring tattooed on soon.
Who eats more sweets?
Me, without a doubt.
Who cries more?
Me...
Who is more athletic?
Kenzie
How long before you had your first kiss?
Haha, probably not long enough.
Who is better with finances?
We have to work together on that one..
or else we'll spend all our money every weekend!
Who gets jealous easier?
Kenzie!
Who has better taste in music?
We like pretty much all the same stuff.. So both of us.
Favorite couple moment?
August 7, 2009- Manti Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment