Monday, August 9, 2010

FaMiLy ♥

Before I post the latest pics of us,
I wanted to do a short post and put up
some pics of the people who love us the most.
At the end of the day, it is obvious who is most important
in our lives, and who we know will always be
there for us no matter what..



We both have some amazing parents.
There have been countless times in the last year
where they have dropped everything to make
sure we had what we needed.
We have been surprised by boxes of groceries,
money,
new Mt. Dew mugs,
pretty much anything you can imagine...
all because our parents knew we needed something,
or just saw something that reminded
them of us and got it.
We are so lucky to have
such caring parents who take such good care of us,
even now that we are on our own.
We can only hope that one day we will be
half the parents they are to us!!





We are also both lucky to have some

awesome younger siblings.

Makayla is the cutest little girl you will ever see.

One day she decided she wanted to rodeo.
She has practiced riding everyday

since then, and she kicks butt.

She smokes everyone her age.

I am so amazed by her dedication.


The second I met Dallen I knew he was a special person.

I could also see how much my husband loved him the instant

I saw them together.

Dallen has such a strong spirit, and I feel so

lucky

to be his big sister in law.

Our family would not be the same without Dall.



Next up is my little bro Zack.
We call him Wacky :)
Even though he was the littlest kid in the school
growing up...
he would threaten anyone's life
who was mean to me at school.
He has always been fearless
and has never let anything in the world
get to him.
He is so full of life
and so passionate.
I love him very much.

And last but definitely not least is Ty.
Ty and I have become very close in the last couple years.

Anyone who knows Tyler knows that he

is by far

the sweetest kid in the world.

He would never say a bad thing about anyone... ever.

He is a genuinely good person,

and I just love

hanging out with him.

He makes me want to be a better person,

and I am so proud of the person he is.



- ♥ -




So....

I think it goes without saying that

we have the best families ever.

We are very very lucky.



1 comment:

  1. Ashli!!! :) Wow:) Of course I LOVE this post! It was WAY worth being without facebook for four hours yesterday so you could blog on our computer!!! We love you guys SO much and we are so glad you and Mack stayed close to us this past year even though you are old married people now! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete