Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Little Kiddos

Little kids just love Riken, and he loves them! I swear people don't even care to see me and Kenz anymore. Everyone just wants to see the baby! Here are some of Riken's favorite chitlens.

Aunt Mickey

 Talyx and Lexxi had a sleepover with Riken a few weeks ago. They were so excited to help me bath him, feed him, change him, and play with him. We had to watch the UFC fights while they were here and the girls ended up wrestling around the living room saying "tap out, tap out" in their sweet little girl voices. It was so funny!

 The cutest cousins in the world! Bentleigh, Luhndyn and Cage were also more than happy to love on Riken for the first time. Cadence, Jae, and Kyler weren't there for the picture, but they are getting a baby sister this weekend so hopefully we will get pictures with them soon.

Bodey and Ty Jo are two of my very favorite kiddos in the world. Tyler is the sweetest thing in the world. The other day she told me that my drawings were too good to be true and that I should really talk to Lucinda Brotherson about doing it for a living! Haha, she acts so grown up and it is the cutest thing ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment