Thursday, January 10, 2013

Life Lately

Life has been so good to us lately. I am back to work. Sooner than most would expect, but I am actually happy about it. It is nice to get back into a routine and I feel better when I have to get up and get things done. I miss my boy while I am away from him, but I think it is good for him to be with people besides just me. I hate when babies are so attached to their moms that they won't let anyone else hold them. I am really lucky to have my mom around to watch him. I could not work if I didn't know that he was in such good hands and with someone who loves him. Riken is such an amazing baby. He lets me sleep a lot at nights and even when I'm up with him he is just so sweet. I could not ask for a better baby. People warned me that I might feel sad or depressed after he was born, but I have not felt that way at all. I feel so much better, I am loving work, I have a sweet husband and a great baby. I have never been happier in my life! Here are some pictures of us lately. We are leaving for Brian Head in the morning so watch for a post about that :)
















1 comment:

  1. Awe:) I love it when you mention me in your blog! You're an awesome Mom and Riken is the smartest, cutest, strongest, best baby in the WHOLE WORLD!! I'm not prejudiced at all:)

    ReplyDelete