Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mom's Wedding ♥

Can you believe my mom is a married woman!
October 15th was a beautiful day.
I don't think I have ever in my life seen my mom this happy.
I remember when I got married my family said that
I just had this glow around me.
Now I know what they're talking about!
She was glowing.
Ken is a great person,
and I am thankful that he came into our lives when he did.
We had such a fun weekend hanging out,
decorating,
eating,
watching old family videos,
jamming out to music in the kitchen,
and just spending time together with all our 
cousins, aunts, uncles, grandpa, brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews.
I am sad it's over!
Here are some pictures of the big day.























1 comment:

  1. I'm FINALLY on blogger again. This is my favorite post of ALL time. Thanks for all you did to make our day BEAUTIFUL. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete