Monday, September 26, 2011

Life Lately.


Hmmm.....
What have we been up to lately???

Aside from work... Pretty much nothing.
My poor husband has been working his life away!
It has been rough.
We had to miss our friends trip
to Park City this weekend cuz he had work.
I'm a girl who likes my quality husband and wife time.
So him never being home is starting to take it's toll.
I miss him : [

We got a new nephew!!
Stevie had her baby last week,
and we are hoping to get up there this week to see him.
He is so freakin precious.

Me, Amy, and Ashley had a yard sale on Saturday.
Altogether we made $750.00! 
That will be nice to have this weekend....

Which brings me to my next subject.
MESQUITE!
Every year,
the girls go to Mesquite for a weekend in October.
I have been waiting for EVER to be 21
so I could go with.
The time has finally come!
Three days from now I will soaking up the Nevada sun....
And hopefully winning some MONEY!
This vacation couldn't have come at a better time.
I just wish my hubby was going with.

My little Mimi is back in heat.
She is in "humping mode."
Haha, it is the funniest thing.
We really need to get her fixed soon.

My mom's wedding is 2 and a half weeks away!
I can't believe it.
I am super excited :]
They are the cutest thing ever.

I got my hair did last week.
I went lighter on top and super dark underneath.
I like it....
Kenz wants me to stay blonde through the winter this year.
We will see ;)

I wish it would get colder outside!!!!!
I am ready for fall / winter.
Big time.

Well,
That's pretty much what's been going on.
Life is good.
Busy, but good.


No comments:

Post a Comment